Friday, August 14, 2009

Im Back

So what have I been doing the last 6-7 months? Well it would take too long to write about everything so here are some random pictures I took before my camera died when I took it snorkeling (it was supposed to be waterproof).

Other than what´s in the picture...I went home for 2 weeks, went to Nicaragua for about a week, got my appendix taken out in San José, went white water rafting in the fifth best rafting river in the world, had an amazing thanksgiving dinner at the beach, and a lot of other stuff I can´t think of right now. Rafting pictures coming soon.



Tico 18 saying goodbye to Chris

Soccer Game
Rural Bridge
Bamboo
Normal houses
Cute little girl playing with a machete.
Birthday Party
My cat eating dinner.


Trip to the zoo.



Fruity drinks on the beach
Rodeo in my town.

No comments: